Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Saved by the Meme

Tomorrow is my first ultrasound, ha! I won't even go into detail about how extremely paranoid calm I am. So, instead of another boring post about how I talk about fears and worries, instead I present to you a Meme thanks to FFG, she has saved the day for you. Go over and thank her.

What were you doing 10 years ago.
Ten years ago, I had just gotten over a horrible case of Mono and was going to the local community college stacking up some easy credits. I was gearing up to move to PA to attend the college I would graduate from.

Five Snacks You Enjoy right now during the crazy pregnancy mode:
1. Pineapple
2. Cheese
3. Yogurt
4. Tangerines
5. Chewy Candy

Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To:
1. Cecelia

Sadly, and D can attest to this as he laughs at me all the time I'm humming a song, I don't know the words to ANYTHING. I didn't even know the words to Twinkle Twinkle at first. Now, I could continue with the extensive list of Camille songs I know, but that is boring. Technically though, Cecelia is a Camille song. I've been singing it to her since she was born but inserting her name instead. Yes yes, I'm a lyric loser.

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire:
1. Pay off all bad debt (ie: credit cards, cars)
2. Invest Wisely
3. Pay off all my Mom's debts and have her living free
4. Pay off all my In-laws debts and have them living free
5. Relax and enjoy our life

Five Bad Habits:
1. Never having my cellphone charged
2. Collapsing on the couch at night and not cleaning more
3. Mailing birthday presents out late
4. Being sensitive/caring and therefore allowing everyone to walk all over me like their personal doormat
5. All the fun little bits of OCD in me that drives D crazy

Five Things You Like To Do:
1. Wake up in the morning before everyone else and enjoy the peace and quiet
2. Staying at home and raising my daughter and future child
3. Drive with the windows down on a nice day while listening to some good music
4. Cleaning ~ I don't like starting to clean, but I feel invigorating in the middle of it!
5. Drink a good cup of coffee with a friend

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again:
1. Booty shorts, I'm 30 not 20!!
2. Halter Tops
3. 3 inch chunky shoes
4. Jeans that rise past my belly button
5. Overalls

Five Favorite Toys:
1. My kitty cat
2. Camille
3. D
4. The cool hose attachment my Mama got me
5. Camille's outdoor toys...if she occupied that means I can garden!!

Five people to tag (I'm too lazy to link, but you guys know who you are!):
1. sunShine
2. Becci (who is trying to quit blogging)
3. Shokufeh
4. Hedda
5. Heels

No comments:

Blog Archive