Thursday, March 22, 2007

Outtie

You know what's worse than playing all by yourself?

Playing all by yourself and looking like an idiot while doing it.

I feel like I'm in a game of Marco Polo but I'm yelling "Marco" and no one is playing along yelling "Polo" back at me.

I guess that's when you know it's time to take a sabbatical of sorts.

In the meantime, you can still keep up with our lives via Camille's person website. But there's a catch, if you want the address to the site you'll have to email me for it. I keep it under tight wraps and only want approved readers viewing it. Of course there won't be much to view until I can find my damn digital camera. It's not lost, it's just in a place that is unknown to me.

I'm not going to say this goodbye forever, it's just a see ya' in the Fall hopefully pregnant, that's the plan anyway and we all know what kind of support I need during that.

No comments:

Blog Archive