Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sick-o

I'm not saying my birthday was awful, but when you've been running temperature for 7 full days, you begin to get a bit frustrated. Yesterday was no different, my body just wouldn't do it's thing even on my birthday.

There's no cute pictures of Camille in her Valentine's Day get-up.

There's not cute pictures of Camille in the mounds and mounds of snow we got.

If we would have taken any pictures it would have been of me curled up in a ball on the couch.

I think it might be time to call the doctor but I'm pretty sure all they are going to say is that I need to rest which honestly, we all know is a joke. I live in Antarctica, which means there's no family around, no one to come save me for 2 days and run this show in my absence.

Technically a fever is killing the bad germs so eventually I'll be the healthiest person around, right, right?

Hope your day was better than mine.

No comments:

Blog Archive