Monday, February 19, 2007

Normally

When I discovered that Becky tagged me for the 6 weird things meme I was taken back a bit. I mean, 6 weird things? There's nothing really that weird about me really. I personally think I'm quite bland and boring. I thought about it all weekend since I didn't have time to post at all with my Mom visiting and I've come up with a great compromise.

Instead of calling it 6 weird things about me, how about 6 things that I find extremely normal about me and think everyone else should adhere to:

1. I don't eat breakfast. I don't like the taste of breakfast. I do however live on coffee every morning. When I was pregnant I did eat breakfast though and the moment my milk dried up I sang praising at the thought at being able to stop.

2. I only stop the microwave on intervals of 5. Meaning, rather than stop the microwave at 1:18 I'll wait until 1:15. It just makes perfect sense to me.

3. I rotate my underwear drawer. When I put my laundry away I put the newly clean ones on the bottom of the pile so everything has an equal opportunity to be worn. It should also be noted that the entire drawer is folded.

4. I do the same thing with my dishes and silverware. And D's underwear drawer. Hell, I do it with a lot of things, okay?

5. I shower in the same exact order everyday. Shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, shave. Nothing is ever done out of order and if it is, the universe is thrown off for the entire day.

6. I can not go to sleep in an unmade bed even if it means I make it up 10 minutes before bedtime.

See? See how normal I am?

Okay, onto the tagging portion of the meme:

In no particular order I choose Heels, my siblings, Shokufeh, and last but not least and don't think I wasn't going to make you do it....FFG!

No comments:

Blog Archive