Friday, February 02, 2007

Pesky Squirrels

It's time to move on.

It has taken me over 2 weeks to do so, but I'm finally there, I'm moving on.

I'm not going to stop this site but I have decided to turn off statcounter. The only way I can continue here is if I don't know who is reading because when I know who is reading, I censor myself.

I know each and every person who reads this site. I know who you are. I know where you are reading from, the exact location. I'm not going to pretend any longer like you're not here peeping into my life. I don't quite understand why you're still here or even how you got this website address again. No, I take that back, I know how you got this website again. You went into Google and searched and searched and searched. You searched through cache files. You searched on sites of my friends just to find this link. You're definitely persistent, I'll give you that. I don't quite understand why some of you insist on peeping into my life considering you barely know me. I'm chalking it up to flattery. So go on and read. Read to your hearts content, I just don't give a damn anymore. But I refuse to censor what I say any longer. Or even acknowledge that you're here. You're like the pesky squirrels on my deck that continue to eat out of the bird feeder no matter how much I yell and scream and bang on the window.

The rest of you: You're not pesky squirrels so I won't shoo you away instead I thank you for giving me a much deserved break.

Just so it's clear: Lurkers, I love you, don't leave, you are not pesky. Those who hold some type of grudge against me, you are the pesky's. Sorry Amy for the confusion!

No comments:

Blog Archive