Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Resigning

We've got:

Bronchitis

Ear Infection

Constipation

.....and that's just Camille.

Don't even get me started on the cat. Yes, even the cat has ailments.

Oh, did I mention the ice? The ice that almost snapped my power line in half yesterday? Technically it was the over grown, humongous tree branches that continually fell on my driveway that just barely missed the power line but came oh so close. And in an attempt to save said power line D purchased pruning sheers and in the freezing rain stood outside for over an hour meticulously trimming the branches that rested peacefully on the power lines, something the electrical company does not recommend due to a little thing called electrocution, by the way. But D's fine.


Well, he's fine in a sense that's he didn't get electrocuted. He did however catch the flu so, yes, he is sick also.

Me? I am not sick (yet) however I am frantically searching through all of our important documents for my resignation letter but can't seem to get my hands on it. One would think that all Mom's would have that sucker handy for situations like these. Did anyone get one of those at the hospital as you left with your beloved child? Are we allowed to resign and just quit being the Mom's and the caretakers for just a week until everyone (yes, including the cat) is better?

Would you care to know how I plan to start my day tomorrow?

Actually, you really don't want to know nor does Camille but I'll give you a hint:

Ready?

We'll be needing to unclog the drains so to speak. Oh, she's going to be so not happy with me. I'm sorta hoping if I just ignore it for another day the damn prunes will start to do their job so I don't have to do it for them.

Thank goodness she's cute because if she wasn't, tonight when D sent me away to have time by myself I just might not have returned.


P.S. If you have emailed me in the last week, and I haven't responded? Please don't stick needles in your voodoo doll. I'm catching up on them as we speak!

P.S.S. Let's also let that cover phone calls that I haven't returned. I'm getting there, slowly but surely.

No comments:

Blog Archive