Sunday, November 12, 2006

End Times

My patience is growing short each and every day as we quickly inch closer and closer to a closing date on the house.

Patience? Growing short?

Yes, because I'm ready to move. I was ready to move last year so you can only imagine the anticipation brewing within.

I know that the day is drawing near, we are at the final stages of this process, just waiting for the Title work to come through and we can plan our closing date. All the people, the important ones, are saying 2 more weeks.

This is what prisoners must feel like when they know their parole is coming up.

We are in the end times here of being apartment dwellers. No more elephants on parade above me. No more 85 year old chain smoking neighbors blowing fumes into my windows. And even better, I'll be able to actually go down a flight of stairs to escape from the baby!

No comments:

Blog Archive