Monday, August 14, 2006

Something, Simply

2 hours.

That's how long I've been awake and already it feels like the day should end.

I had a post that I started last night, my last few hours of being naive. It was light and witty but I don't feel light and witty right now. The weight of this storm has come crashing down on my shoulders as I have met the nasty realization of where my life is going at the moment. I am praying for a miracle, for a last minute something.

I was able to deal quite well last week. I had my family around me to keep me occupied from sitting and thinking. Now I'm alone and all I can do is think and the more thinking I do the more panicked I feel the more panicked I feel the more upset my stomach becomes.

I simply just don't know what we are going to do.

No comments:

Blog Archive