Friday, August 11, 2006

Intermission

I need to take a small break. As my Mom used to say when things got really bad "Stop this train I need to get off". Things are really bad right now and I am just not quite sure how we are going to get through this, I don't really know where to begin. I'm going to take a little intermission from the everything as I can put together a plan, a means of survival so to speak and I need all the concentration I can get. I'm not leaving you for a long time. Actually with the weekend coming up it is very convenient since not only does nobody really post on the weekends, but not many people read on the weekends, it's a win win situation. I'll return to you next week but I probably won't return all giddy like ones does when they get back from a vacation since mine has just been rained out!

But I don't leave you to fend for yourselves. The show must go on. It is Friday, I still have responsibilities! So today our Lunch on Friday site has been brought to you by the lovely and talented Heels as I have not been up to par enough to seek out any new reads, but I totally trust her judgment. The little dog laughed is a sweet little site where you'll read about a Mama of two beautiful children and her love of cooking. She has a great sense of humor and just after reading one post I found myself smiling at her son's wittiness while picking blueberries. Of course I was so sad to see that there were absolutely no comments posted and you know how I feel about that!

Happy reading and commenting everyone. Enjoy your weekend as will I, or at least I can pretend.

***Just so you Lunch on Friday folks know, I will be adding each and everyone of you to my link list, I promise but I'm slow, very very slow

No comments:

Blog Archive