Friday, August 18, 2006

Cup of Joe

Since D has been home since Wednesday, I have had a little more time to do important things around the place that I usually just rush through, like searching for a Lunch on Friday site...you know, I do have my priorities in check. If you may (or may not) recall, 2 of the 3 sites highlighted have been given to me, no fuss, no must on my end just handed to me on a silver platter. All I've had to do is look over the site, say "Yep, looks good" and pass it on to you guys. But this week the nominations didn't flow in like the weeks before. This week I knew I had to actually put a little work into it (WHAT!??! Did I really sign onto working?) But like I said, since D has been around a little more it has given me valuable time to ignore the baby and search all over the internet for the next best site.

I can't believe that no one has noticed this amazing blog just tucked away in the corner of the internet, minding her own business while writing a fantastic site!! The awesome thing about this woman is that she writes like no ones reading. In her very first entry she says that even if no one reads a word she types, the things she needs to say will be said. She humorously refer to her site as her own personal pressure valve. She is witty and funny and very snarky, which you know, I totally am not (cough cough). She describes herself as:

"a 36 year old SAHM married 9 years with two kiddos - a 7 year old son (Monkey Boy) and 4 year old daughter (Snuggle Bunny). Oh yeah, and a 12 year old incontinent dog - ugh!!!!"

Now, without further ado, please welcome Where's the Coffee to our lunch table. Let's please remember to include her in our Friday conversations by leaving her a hello as I know she would appreciate it.

***I realize that there seems to be a repeated theme here but I promise it's not intentional. Maybe, just possibly, karma has answered her question. Where's the Coffee? Well, it's on the Coffee-Table!! Get it? Get it? Yeah, I know, I really need to get out more.

No comments:

Blog Archive