Friday, August 25, 2006

The Chosen

I know you think I'm late for lunch, don't you? But technically I'm really early because around here I'm lucky if I get a shower before 3 pm. Not to mention that stupid blogger has decided to not stay connected long enough to let me post. And I do feel bad about that as I left a comment on the blog that I am going to highlight today and told her that she's been chosen for Lunch on Friday and to come on over to figure out what the heck I was talking about. And here it is, 1:30 pm and not a darn word all day. Do you think this could be one of the reasons I can't keep friends? Or is it because my inner monologue tends to break at the most inoppurtune moments?

Moving on....

So, apparently a big time blogger who shall remain nameless did this thing where she asked her readers to give her new sites to read. Now, I'm a little offended at how now I have to try to one up that. It's like having a party scheduled during the same week that the popular girl has her party but her invititations are much cooler and she has an ice cream cake where I only have a Betty Crocker pour it into a Pyrex dish and cook it for 15 minutes cake. How the heck am I supposed to follow that act? Well, those readers came through for me as they all like sheep just posted the same ole same ole sites that we all know already. I was spared. My party would not be ruined with everyone saying "Ha! We found better sites to read, who the heck really needs this stupid thing anymore".

How did it turn out in my favor, you ask yourself? Well this person pimped her own site over at the big time blogger who shall remain nameless site. How awesome is that? She went over there and raised her hand and said "Choose me, choose me". So Monkey Biznazz, I choose you even though you didn't ask me too. And yes sunShine, she does meet my approval to sit with us today! I love her!

Please welcome to our table, Monkey Biznazz, she's a full-time working Momma of one adorable little girl and wife to what I am sure is a incredible husband.

No comments:

Blog Archive