Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Over and Out

People, ask me how I'm feeling right now.

The answer?

Furious
Hurt
Extremely Hurt
Extremely Furious.

You know folks, I write this site, I put myself out there each and every week. I do it knowing that people will disagree with what I say, and that is totally okay because it is nice to get different perspectives out there.

But let me tell you why I don't do this.

I don't do this to be judged.

I don't do this to have my relationship with Christ judged.

What do you think?

Do you all also feel I'm this bad seed spreading disbelief of God throughout the internet?

Have I caused you to reject Christianity and God?

Should I just shut down this site and start from scratch so I no longer have to deal with this type of situation anymore?

No comments:

Blog Archive