Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Ain't she a beauty?

Yes, I know, I am so passed due getting these belly shots up but, give me a break here. When you've got an apartment entirely underwater and a family in the whirlwind of WWIII you seem to find yourself forgetting important things like this. But I have an even better excuse. While going through all the belly shots in my album I realized that every single pic is of me in some type of grubbies. This poor child will think that her Momma didn't have any sense of fashion and just laid around eating bon bons all through her pregnancy. I've been bound and determined to get some photo's of me in all my cute maternity outfit splendor. The only problem is by the time D gets home I'm usually sacked out after a long day and the cute little maternity outfit? It's found it's way on the floor of my walk in closet only being replaced with comfy non cute t-shirt and bottoms. Now, I will warn you, the belly? She's a big one, much larger than when you saw her last and growing by leaps and bounds by the week, so, brace yourselves.


And here we are in all our magnificent pregnancy splendor after being up all night with a horrible and cruel case of indigestion. These days milk doesn't like me so I avoid it like the plague. Apparently the McDonalds fruit and yogurt parfait does actually have real yogurt in it as opposed to fake yogurt, you know. I was reminded over and over again at 12 a.m., 1 a.m., 2 a.m. and finally at 4 a.m. when I just gave up, stayed awake and played with the cat.

There you have it. I will be the Thanksgiving Turkey this year or at least people will confuse me for one and that is just okay. Miss Priss is in the throws of a full tantrum. She is has realized her swimming space has suddenly grown smaller so at this moment she flailing inside furious at her cramped corners. What does she expect at 35 weeks? The Ritz?

No comments:

Blog Archive