Thursday, August 25, 2005

My turn

I'm sitting here tonight unwinding from another riveting day of work. As I skipped through my daily reads and I got over to Mary's site and sadly thought how that was the second site today where someone had gotten "tagged". If you will recall, I love when people send me those emails where you read about them and then fill in things about yourself. I love them so much that I sat in envy today and even thought that I would just copy theirs and pretend like it had been sent to me. Yes, pathetic, but did you all read my top 100 list? This type of thing actually made my list, so you know it must be important. While I'm reading the list on Mary's site, I like them because I can learn something interesting about the people whose sites I read, I get to the bottom of the list where she has to tag others. And there, behold I saw my name. But then I asked myself if maybe she meant another person by that name. I mean, I never was Ms. Popular you know. Rather than ask, just in case the answer was no, I am going to take bird in hand and make a list. I LOVE LIST PEOPLE!

7 things I plan to do before I die
1. Take a cruise to somewhere tropical
2. Earn my Masters (then...)
3. Earn my PhD
4. Be extremely wealthy
5. Open and run a Women's Center
6. Speak French well enough that I can go to Paris and fit it
7. Write a book

7 things I can do
1. Clean house like it's going out of style
2. Travel and navigate my way through a new place
3. Make a very tasty Chocolate Martini
4. Cook fancy meals
5. Admit when I'm wrong and say sorry
6. Spend under $30 for a complete outfit...call me the eBay champ
7. Make and keep friends

7 things I cannot do
1. Eat with chopsticks
2. Buy clothes from Wal-Mart
3. Wear any other makeup than Clinique (not by choice, by genetics)
4. Drive slow
5. Go to sleep without the noise from a fan
6. Sleep in a bed smaller than a King with D (um, hello, he's 6'2")
7. Be around fake people (Jenn knows what I'm talking about!)

7 things that attract me to my husband
(I changed that statement slightly from opposite sex, because you know, I'm married and all)
1. His Intellect
2. His calm nature
3. The sound of his laugh
4. The sound of his voice
5. His incredible sense of humor
6. His ability to appreciate my family and all of it's dynamics
7. His ability to love me despite my stubbornness

7 things that I say most often
1. "Precious"
2. "Duh!"
3. "Whatever"
4. "It's not rocket science people"
5. "Derek" (in a VERY whinny voice when I want something)
6. "Darnit to heck" (that's my swearing w/o swearing)
7. "______ is so obnoxious"

7 celebrity crushes
1. Chris Noth's character Mr. Big in Sex and the City

Yeah, just one celebrity crush, you read that right! Celebrities get on my nerves, way to over rated for me!

7 people I want to do this
1. Steph

Remember the not Ms. Popular thing? I really wasn't lying!

No comments:

Blog Archive