Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Myself revealed

Does anyone realize here that this is the first time I've actually showed my face in the belly shots? (sidenote: the term belly shots held such a different meaning 5 years ago!) Can you understand now why I typically don't show my face? This is me after a long fun filled day at the office, the, um "hypothetical" office. This is not me before I leave the house, I look pretty, makeup down just right, each and every hair in place...outfited to a "T". But come evening the raccoon eyes appear just as fast as the pajamas are put on and there I am for the rest of the evening. So, if you ever see me on the street, until the baby comes, I will never look this way...EVER!



Oh, and please excuse the cheesey smile...D insisted my original smile looked fake and as I stood there arguing with him, laughing as I always do when I argue with him, he took the picture....I don't always look that happy.

While you're at it, you'll also have to excuse the back fat sneaking itself into the picture. It's funny that way.


And, to keep up with tradition:

No comments:

Blog Archive