Wednesday, July 27, 2005

And just when I though I've seen everything....

A single straight man walks into my Agency interested in adopting wearing a pink and black dress, black pantyhose and black high heels. Honestly, open mindedness, politically correction aside: it was the most hysterical things I've ever seen in my life. Now before you go Affirmative Action on me, just imagine being me, sitting quietly at your desk reading your morning sites when from the corner of your eye you see a man walk through your door. This is a every day occurrence. But your brain then sends you a message that it swears it just saw hot pink and black. So you take a second look and now it takes a while for what your eyes have seen to register with your brain. Yep, it is true dear brain, that is a dress on a man. And by the way, may I mention that there was no wig or makeup?

Now, I realize he was a cross dresser. And before I get google'd and hate mail gets sent, I do realize the sensitivity of this situation and obviously I would not discriminate against him in anyway. I realize the psychology can't agree on whether it is Abnormal or not.

But for today, it was just what I needed. A cross dressing man in my office to bring me a hint of glee.

No comments:

Blog Archive