Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I do apologize to those who came to my site today expecting to not have sarcasm thrown in your face! You probably didn't even notice my lighthearted post right below it did you? You probably even didn't think to look at the cute little pictures of my soon to be afghan, did you? Well, we can all blame the Anonymous Comment person who just ticked me off. Why you may ask? You see my friends, I am a person with quite the sense of humor, there are post that are meant to be light hearted and for me to think that one of my friends would even consider that I don't know what the "true meaning of Christmas is" really upsets me. It makes me question how well you'all really know me. But, that is neither here nor there anymore. So, for now, please give that previous post it's due time, I worked very hard on it!

Happy Reading and remember NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ~ BE BRAVE AND IDENTIFY YOURSELF!

No comments:

Blog Archive