Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Happy Delurking Day

I have heard through the blogging grape vine that today is "Delurking Day" meaning for those of you who read but don't leave a comment...today is your day to muster the strength and reveal yourself! To follow step of other bloggers, I will help you with an introductory comment...everyone leave your #1 resolution for this year or if you don't believe in setting resolutions I will give you an alternative ~ you can tell me what you like least about my site. Yep, I said it, I am giving the whole wide world permission to criticize me, but if you do, you must not do it Anonymously, that is just not cool!



So to begin, my #1 resolution for this year: Be nicer to my husband!

I do want to thank this website for giving me this great idea! I too was a lurker to this site until now, I have mustered the strength to reveal myself!!

No comments:

Blog Archive