Thursday, January 06, 2005

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Is it really true? Can I even fathom it? I can't even believe I am admitting this but....I am so happy it's snowing today, I don't want it to stop...I want it to snow for the rest of the day! Does this mean I am almost a official New Yorker? Geez, what the heck has become of me..it was supposed to be me against the snow and now I have become an ally of it. Let's just keep this between you and me dear trustworthy internet! I ended up leaving work early today b/c the lovely snow turned into not so lovely ice which is not very fun to drive home in. Of course, I really had no excuse leaving due to the bad commute ~~ worst case I could've walked home, but I like acting part of the group so I left to, my little 30 sec commute that even in the worst of weather is still...30 seconds! Now, as all Princess' do in situations like these, they go home, grab their new digital camera and take cute pictures of themselves being a snow bunny! I told D that when he gets home tonight that we must take our tradition first snowfall pictures. I know his drive home will be long and it will be kinda slippery out...but, I am sure he can slap on a smile for atleast 5 quick pictures of him pretending to be happy, heck, he did it at our wedding!!






No comments:

Blog Archive