Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I have been having a pretty good week, very very busy but good week. I enjoy being busy because then I feel very productive. However, even with this week not having any problems I am feeling the worst I have in months. Maybe it's just the weeks and weeks of stress and worry are coming to head. Whatever the reason I do know that I am overly crabby, overly a potty mouth and just way way to teary. I hate being teary! Interesting though how 3 of my dear dear friends called me this week, almost like they had a sense I needed them, it has been well needed. Thanks so so much girls, I love each one of you muchly even though I posted the trailer conversation for all of America to see. I guess it's a small price to pay to bring a smile on your friends face. So, rather than rambling on and on about how spent I am feeling right now, I decided to post something light hearted. I received one of those silly emails where you're supposed to answer questions about yourself ~ I love those darn things ~ I thought to change it up and leave it here!


1) Name the last four things you have bought: (excluding Christmas gifts, that would ruin the fun!)
a. bottle of white wine
b. Italian Bread Crumbs
c. Artichoke hearts

2) Name four drinks you regularly drink:
1. Coffee
2. Coffee
3. Coffee
4. Coffee

3) Last time you cried?
October 20, 2004

4) What is in your CD player?
Morcheeba

5)What's under your bed right now?
A ton of things...I use it as extra storage!

6) What time did you wake up today?
2:15 a.m. then again at 7:15 a.m. (I love insomnia!)

7) Current hair?
Light Brown w/ highlights, long w/ layers

8) Current clothes?
Express tailored pants, Gap long sleeve black sweater, Gap Pink Tank, Silver belt, Franco Sarto Knee high boots ~ I look sharp, I had court today!

9) Current desktop picture?
One of the pretty ones offered w/ XP

10) Current worry?
Parents health
Finances (not like we are struggling but I am overly panicky)


11) Current hate?
Cold Cold New York
Cancer

Backstabbers

12) Favorite places to be?
Friday Harbour, WA
Cape Coral, FL
My mom's house


13) Least favorite place?
Cold Cold New York

14) If you could play an instrument?
Guitar

15) Favorite color(s)?
Pink Baby!

16) How tall are you?
5"8 1/2

17) Favorite expression?
Duhhhhhhhhh!!
It's not Rocket Science!
(and anything else that makes stupid people recognize that they are stupid)


18) One person from your past you wish you could talk to:
The mean girls who picked on me in elementary school ~ I would so set them straight

19) Favorite day(s)?
Thursday evening

20) Where would you like to go?
Texas to see Bari
The dock at my Dad's FL house
is that too much to ask?


21) Where do you want to live when you get married?
Well I am married but would love to live in VA Beach (only rational place close to the fam where D can work)

22) Favorite foods?
Anything with Sugar
Artichokes
Kale
Does Coffee count as food?

23) Color of most clothes you own:
Lots of Pink for layering
Aqua's for Summer clothes

24) Number of pillows you sleep with?
3 ~ one to sleep on, one to hug and one to cover my head with (my answer for insomnia)

25) What do you wear when you go to sleep:
Hey now, this is a family friendly sight I can't answer that question!

26) What were you doing 12AM last night:
Talking with D while drifting to sleep

27) How old will you be in 10 years:
38 ~ jeez, this Princess is gettin' old!

28) What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years:
God willing having my Master's and be the Executive Director of my own Women's Clinic

29) Do you have braces?
Not in Junior High anymore

30) Are you paranoid?
Totally ~ about weight, running out of money, my house not being clean, I know OCD

31) Do you burn or tan?
Thanks to the ***** blood in me, I burn (really, no pun intended!)

32) What is the brand of your wallet?
No clue, my momma bought it for me, I'm just thankful I haven't lost it yet

33) first piercing/tattoo?
2 holes per ear
1 naval piercing going on year 8

34) First enemy?
Michelle Duplais

35) Last person you yelled at?
the balding guy at the Photo place at Sam's Club

36) Last crush?
hmmm....I don't think that should be posted for all of America!

37) The last thing you ate?
Red Robin burger

So there you have it, some fun light hearted things to read...feel free to copy and paste it to an email to me...work should be a bit of a bore tomorrow so it will give me some fun reading.

No comments:

Blog Archive