Saturday, November 13, 2004

Tonight I have worked very hard on the site and updated my top 100 list and cleaned out the older links and added news ones. I even added another quote, some new pics and changed the order to make it easier to follow. Just an FYI: I moved some of the older pictures to a section titled "Archived Pictures" just incase you needed them. I know that is not much of an update on me, however, my poor little brain is just on reject mode for now and anything I would write just wouldn't make sense, so I have decided I would save all of you the torture of my rambling! Although the timer will say it is 10:20 p.m. on Saturday, it is a lie, it is really 1:00 a.m. on Sunday! For now, enjoy and I promise that I will write more soon.

Many hugs and much love to all!

No comments:

Blog Archive