Monday, October 11, 2004

For once in my life I think I have become totally speechless...I am not quite sure how to even begin this one. As many of you know I went home over the weekend to be here for my mom's surgery today. It was suppossed to be quite routine, and exact of what they expected to find. Well, that is not the case. Instead of finding fibriods, which is normal in a woman my mom's age, they instead found pollups which resemble uterus cancer...yeah, you have got to be freakin' kidding me...it is just cruel to have your parents deal with a deadly cancer at the same time. We will know for sure on Friday once the biopsy comes back...let's be hoping for benign...I honestly don't think I am going to be able to handle anything different. I don't plan on returning to New York until atleast Friday, but possibly Sunday if the news is bad. So, if anyone needs to reach me, you can call my cell...for those of you who don't know it...I'll leave here for a while: (518) 669-5832.

No comments:

Blog Archive