Friday, August 06, 2004

I can't believe how late it is and I am still not even close to falling asleep!! I stayed home from work today due to a oncoming sinus infection and I think I slept a little to long. Atleast the extra wakeful hours is giving me time to finish putting pictures online and has also given me a chance to finally wrap a friends birthday gift from April (sorry Heather!!). Ofcourse I am also off from work tomorrow which will give me a much needed 4 day weekend. However, to insure that I am not too lazy, I will be working on completing Homestudies for numerous clients. I am very excited though because tomorrow Derek and I will be joining my friend Christy and her husband Nate for dinner at a Japanese restaurant. This will be our first time eating Japanese and Derek and Nate's first time meeting. It will be a bit refreshing to go out with another couple, both of which who are not Engineers! I hope everyone enjoys their weekends and gets plenty of rest. Give us a call or send us an email, we would love to hear from you. Be sure to check out the extra pics from my weekend at home. FYI: I am planning on adding pics of the new cards I have created, so, if anyone would like to order a few ~~ I would love to make some for you. I am hoping that this new route will help compensate for income loss once Derek and I take the plunge into parenthood.

No comments:

Blog Archive