Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Third Arm

This is a rarity. It's 4:30 and I have no children attached to my hip or any other body part.

Camille took a 2 1/2 hour nap only after I had to abruptly ended my conversation with my Dad to deal with a very angry toddler. I was not her favorite person seeing how I bribed her just an hour earlier with new socks from Gymboree if she would leave the play area at the Mall only to discover, with socks in hand....her hands....that I did not bring my wallet. You can imagine how well that went over with her. At the same time Rosemary chose to voice her dislike of the carseat and insisted to be put her Peanut sling which was only a temporary fix seeing how she would be placed right back into the chair of discomfort. Sadly I did for a brief moment consider driving home with her the way she was but then noticed the freezing rain outside and second guessed that idea.

Darnit.

I have spoken to soon. Rosemary has just realized that I have cruelly put her down asleep in her pack and play, something that is also viewed as a torture device these days. Camille has realized that she is indeed awake and has been now for over a half hour without anyone rescuing her from her room. And D is coming home late today. Oh the trials and tribulations of a stay at home mom.

Oh, so many post, so little time. If I just had a third arm I'd get done so much more.


Rosemary showing her face of disgust

No comments:

Blog Archive