Monday, February 26, 2007

The Assignment

I can't write right now, sorry. I'm too busy posting over at Craigslist and I just can't stop. How to beat the winter blues? Simple, go through your Salvation Army box and post it and make money while you sit back and sip your glass of wine. It's just that easy.

You better watch out, I might go crazy and list the laptop. You know how much I could get for this?

In the meantime, why don't you all be a dear and help my sweet, lovely friend out who's working her ass off trying to get her darn degree. She has sent me an S.O.S. and I know that you, my most valuable readers would be very happy to help.

Apparently she is needing to give a speech, we all know how fun those are to do and even more thrilling is trying to find some topic to talk about to a group of people who are secretly listening to their iPods instead of you. She has decided to speak about workplace monitoring and blogs. Specifically she wants to know how you guys feel about your employers monitoring your amazing sites that I read each and every day. Do you think it should be allowed or not? Are they invading your privacy or do they have a right to know what you are doing since they are paying you? And how about this one: how do you feel about places firing their employees for their blogs? Now, if you don't really have a opinion or just don't know what to say, you're not free from this task. Instead you are asked to leave a linky love for info on this topic.

Okay? I expect to see a comment section chalk full of intriguing opinions that my lovely friend can use for this extremely important speech or I'm cutting you off. From what? I just don't know yet, but don't make me come up with something.

Oh, and while your at? See that nice little blue icon to my left? It's there for a reason. Each year the same lovely friend walks to raise money for the March of Dimes. She was personally affected when she lost her precious son Garrett who was born 11 weeks to soon and graced us with his life for 11 full days. He might not be here with us, but he left an impression on my heart and many others.

No comments:

Blog Archive