Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Saved

Oh Crap!

I only have 43 minutes left to post something in order to officially keep up with NaBloPoMo and thank the stars above that HoosierGirl5 tagged me because if she didn't? You would be reading a very very boring post about my cough drop.


1. Explain what ended your last relationship.
Well, that is a subject I will most likely never touch on here, actually, unless I'm really drunk, like 5 martini's drunk, will never touch on ever again.

2. When was the last time you shaved?
Yesterday.

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
Getting Camille out of her crib and changing her diaper.

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Talking to my friend even though I should have gotten off the phone an hour before to spend time with D.

5. Are you any good at math?
Only when it comes to figuring out discounts while shopping...priorities people!

6. Your prom night?
What's this prom night you speak of?

7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Not famous by name, only by strength. My Mom's family cared for freed slaves and shared our land with them which technically should have been there land anyway.

8. Have you had to take a loan out for school?
Oh, the loans, the extend from here to the Netherlands.

9. Do you know the words to the song on your Myspace profile?
Do people actually still use Myspace?

10. Last thing received in the mail?
Legal paper work for the house, a card from a friend congratulating me on said house and coupons.

11. How many different beverages have you had today?
2 ~ Coffee and Water

12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machine?
Just did tonight.

13. Whom did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
Michael W. Smith.

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
No, I do not. Does that mean anything, like I'm boring or not creative or something awful like that?

15. What was the most painful dental procedure you have had?
Delivering a 9lb. 7oz. baby

16. What is out your back door?
Well, very soon it will be a deck, a pool and a big yard!!

17. Any plans for Friday night?
Put Camille to sleep and watch T.V.

18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
No, it blows through my hair and knots it up.

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
I haven't personally, but have worked for people who have.

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Nope, surely have not.

21. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
I'm not THAT O.C.D., of course I do!

22. Some things you are excited about?
Moving into my new house!

23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
Lime.

24. Describe your keychain(s).
Keys, on a chain.

25. Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet, in a store where I shop.

26. What kind of winter coat do you own?
I have a tan suede, a black leather, a black fleece lined with a furry hood, a long black Cashmere, a Green with a furry hood (really a ski jacket) and I think that's all.

27. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
High school was warm, College was also warm but I was pretty hung over from the night before so I could be wrong!

28. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Open so I can hear the baby.

So, I am going to tag every other person out there participating in NaBloPoMo who realizes at 11:17 p.m. that they have forgotten to post. Oh, and Freckle Face Girl because I love her so!!

No comments:

Blog Archive