Thursday, September 14, 2006

Catch up

Umm, yeah.

I haven't posted all week and therefore I totally suck, I know that, really. But the thing is, it's not as if I don't have a ton of things to say I just don't know where to start. Okay, maybe I know where to start but I also know that it'll be that post that will just go on and on and become painfully to long. Let's admit it, no one here actually reads long painful post, no one, I don't care how bored you are at work.

Maybe I should just break them down into manageable parts. Let you guys read bits and pieces of it each day, what'cha think about that?

But before I can even begin that, I need to play catch up because I owe some people answers to tags and I'll be darned if another Lunch on Friday's goes by without one done! Which, just so you know, we're going to be eating lunch a wee bit late, m-kay?

So, my cousin Steph had posed a question about what I would do if i won $1 million dollars. It's funny because I already know what I would do. It wasn't a hard question because D and I have this little daydream regularly. First things first we would tithe.

Tithe? What? Isn't that from prehistoric times? Well, maybe to some of you, but for us, we still believe in it.

Funny thing is we have completely different ways of day dreaming. D day dreams like normal people do. I day dream, well, you'll see:

1.) Put our parents in a secure financial situation, with the exception of a the one(s) that are already there. I personally would make sure that my Mom would never have to worry about another bill for the rest of her life. That in itself is a 10 day post.

2.) Put us in a secure financial situation. Invest wisely to make sure that the money grows and is still there in 15 years.

3.) Put money aside for Camille and her (future one day but not now,no I'm not pregnant) sibling's college because I will give them no other choice then to go to college.

4.) Buy D a Porsche. He's the only man out there that I knew who deserves it the most. The 911 to be specific. That's his car and after all of this, I wish he could have it now.

5.) Finally, I would treat myself to a few items which might possibly include the words Franco and Sarto.

Amen.

What would you do?

No comments:

Blog Archive