Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Temporarily

Oh my gosh.

I haven't updated since Saturday and really won't have time to update until Friday because:

I'M IN D.C. BABY AND I AIN'T COMING BACK!!

Well, that's a lie. I am coming back, but not until Friday. And I do feel bad because my friend Ms. Panama is having a bad day and I haven't updated and to add to her bad day, none of her favorite sites have updated so she is going to abandon us all and find nicer, more updated sites. So really this update is for her.

I would also love to write more but I fear that I have permanently injured my tail bone after a 11 mile bike ride with my mom today for her birthday. Did I mention that she turned 66 years old today and she went on, no, make that insisted on going on a 11 mile bike ride? Gosh, the tenacity of the women in my family.

Oh, and I lie again. Maybe I didn't permanently injure the tail bone. Technically Camille did as she sat on it for 40 straight weeks and then proceeded to push on it for exactly 36 hours. Which was very nice of her, don't you think? But she totally made up for it last night.

We were to leave the Tundra at 5:10 p.m. and arrive in Baltimore at 6:30 p.m. putting us at my Mom's at 7:30 p.m. (Southwest only flies into BWI and I'm cheap so I make my Mom drive a hour in rush hour to get me, but I am worth).

Would you care to know exactly what time we did leave?

9:00 p.m. Would you care to know what time Camille insist on going to bed at night?

7:30 p.m.

Doesn't add up now does it?

But, I am proud to announce that I have the best baby ever, feel free to envy me. She was perfect. Slept on the plane. Woke up, got in the car, slept on the drive home. And then? The cherry here....we got to the house, she woke up and went straight to bed. Gosh I love that girl.

Right now I'm temporarily out of service. But, if you all are really nice, I will consider posting nothing but pictures tomorrow, mkay?

No comments:

Blog Archive