Saturday, June 03, 2006

Excuses

Oh my goodness.

Oh my goodness.

Today is Saturday which means it's been exactly a week since I posted.

We've been busy here. Very very busy. Like in 8 people stuffed into a 2 bedroom apartment busy. And when you have that many people and that much activity it's a little difficult to even find the computer to post let alone stay awake long enough to post.

But you my good and faithful readers are very forgiving. And let me put the emphasis on faithful. You're so good that I have given you a pretty new background to look at.

You likey?

Thank my cousin for have the patience to deal with my "I don't care what it looks like, well maybe I actually do, can you make the 8th change for me"mindset.

I'll be back to our regularly schedule updates Monday morning when the last of the visitors abandon me.

Promise.

No comments:

Blog Archive