Tuesday, April 18, 2006

5:00 a.m. Alarm

Do you see that time? This is the time my daughter has decided she wants to play. Well, actually she decided that at 4:35 a.m. but it has taken me a half hour to realize that this might be a long morning.

Would you care to know where my daughter is right now? In her crib, where any child under the age of 18 should be. In this house 5:00 a.m. is not considered wake up time.

Here's hoping that Camille is a quick learner because I'm not going to budge on this one. She is not hungry because she isn't giving me her hungry cry. She is not sick, I checked. She is just mad. Now, wait, if I'm going to be good mommy aren't I supposed to lay and scream with her? You know, if your child is throwing a fit you should throw it with them? Then again, I guess I'm not supposed to make her go back to sleep to if I was in that mind of thinking.

Oooh, wait, what's that I hear? Ahhhh...the sound of silence. Yes my friends, it took my child exactly a 3o minutes to realize that Mommy just isn't playing that game and she has drifted back to sleep. Hopefully now it's my turn.

No comments:

Blog Archive