Sunday, December 04, 2005

Replaced

As a quick note, just to prove how this 38th week of pregnancy is sucking the energy out of me? It's 9:30 p.m. and I am fighting like all to stay awake after taking a 2 hour nap today. The most work I've done? Went to Lamaze from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m., went to the grocery store to pick up a few items and came home and took a nap. That's it people, and now I am dying to go back to sleep. Go back to sleep with my huge right swollen foot which will be my ticket out of work tomorrow which I can now do because I've been replaced. And my replacement, the day she got hired, was described as "Passive, quiet and not very strong willed". Meaning? They hired the complete opposite of me, they came to their senses! So, as part as of her training, I think tomorrow she should be trained by experience, this is only for her own good. I'm seriously considering allowing this to be my last week, there is no need for two of me at the office at the same time.

What do you think? Should I throw in the towel and veto my right to say that I worked up to my due date? Think of it this way, if I quit I can be better at posting for the time being!

No comments:

Blog Archive