Sunday, December 18, 2005

Awaiting

Nope, nothing yet. She's still in there, happy as a clam, no intentions of coming out. Tomorrow is one of our many due dates now. Turns out the doctor is now debating when he wants her actual due date to be. That's what happens when you miscarry and then get pregnant without a LMP, it confuses the heck out of everybody. So, tomorrow we shall sit and wait, wait and sit, sit and wait. The only good news I have is that I am crampy and a little more so than usual, I am assuming that is a good thing. I'm ready for her to come, now. I'm not uncomfortable or even the least bit annoyed by the mass of the belly. I just want to meet her and start this new life.

I'll promise to update again, even tomorrow so no one has to wonder but it won't be full of text, not much to say when your awaiting!

No comments:

Blog Archive