Wednesday, May 04, 2005

In the know

Commence crossing of all possible body parts.....now!

Tomorrow, 1:45 p.m. will be the first of hopefully several ultrasounds.

I am petrified, but let's just not go there right now. Okay, maybe for just a moment: I don't want this ride of pregnancy to end tomorrow. My biggest fear? They'll find something wrong and tell me it's over. Granted, the fact that as I sit here writing this I'm overcome by nausea and sore boobs should be a big sign that everything is a-okay. Should be, right? I've known about this appointment since Monday but have chosen to not think about, hence why you all are finding out about it in the eleventh hour.

I expect some pretzel looking people tomorrow until I report the results, which I will do immediately as long as blogger cooperates with me this time.

No comments:

Blog Archive