Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The Saga Continues

So I go home today with the hinting suspicion that something is just not right with my body: Extreme exhaustion, moods swing that would throw you to the moon....hmm, if all is right my period should have started, um, Sunday? Just to ease my mind I decide to take a pregnancy test and sure enough, yep, you guessed it, Positive. Another Pregnancy...and even before a smile began to come across my face I see the one thing a pregnant woman is just terrified to see: Blood! Yep, here we go ago...can you say miscarriage #2 beginning to show it's ugly head? It's almost like my body loves to get pregnant but then after it tells me, it changes it's mind as if to say "Haha, just kidding...we'd rather not". Dammit for instinct, dammit for home pregnancy test, dammit for miscarriages. So, off I will go to the doctor's tomorrow for the blood work. At least now, with pregnancy #3 we can get some hormones to force that cruel little body of mine to stay pregnant. I mean really, how hard is it for my body to just produce HcG...no, I am not looking forward to shooting myself up with hormones. Dammit!

No comments:

Blog Archive