Friday, November 24, 2006

Blogging Spirits

Apparently, when you wake up at 4:30 a.m. to shop on Black Friday, and you haven't really slept in the last 48 hours to begin with? It results in a massive headache and a cold that lingers and refuses to go away. While I lay pitifully on the floor I realized that I still needed to post. Drats! I refuse to break my streak now, I'm almost there.

But what do you write when you're wiped out? Nothing, instead you thank the blogging spirits because I've been tagged by HossierGirl5. So, here we go with my 6 crazy things:

1. I don't drink dairy out of anyone else's frig other than my own. The same goes for yogurt and other edible dairy products. When I do eat yogurt though, it must only be Yoplait, no other brand will do.

2. When using the microwave and I need to stop it halfway through, I will only stop it on multiples of 5's and 10's.

3. I meticulously fold my toilet paper before each and every use.

4. I hang dry all of my clothes and all C and D clothes. I buy quality clothes and don't want them ruined. And no, I don't buy quality because of the "brand" but because I just like quality.

5. I'm afraid of the dark and refuse to put the house to bed at night. I make D go out and turn off all the lights and lock the doors.

6. When choosing names for my daughter and future children, I look at the top names for the past few years and if a name I like is on it, it can't be used.

Basically, I'm OCD, yes, I know. And I've taken cough syrup and I'm drowsy and can't even think of anyone to tag but will tomorrow.

No comments:

Blog Archive