Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Just the Basics

WARNING: POSTED BY A VERY TIRED SUBSTITUTE BLOGGER

I must say that this has been an amazing day. I can't believe Miss Priss is only 15 hours old. I have to tell you that she is the most adorable little baby and oh so cuddly. There will be lots of spoiling going on and I can tell her daddy is going to let her get away with murder. So, without any further ado - presenting

Miss Camille Eileen . . . .

and her very tired aunt and labor coach (this was taken just minutes after delivery)

and her very proud daddy

I don't have any good pictures of The Princess yet as she has pretty much looked like death all day today and I swore I wouldn't pass around that picture. You would look that way too if your blood pressure dropped to 60/30 (for those that are medically challenged, that is a bad pressure to have)and you couldn't stop leaving pools of blood whenever you stood up. Hmmm . . intruiging. You'll have to stay tuned for the whole story. But don't worry, she was much better when I left her tonite and her bleeding has slowed down to what it should be at this stage of post delivery. I will try and post some more pictures tomorrow. We have 2 digital cameras going and I was only allowed to take one memory stick home. I promise I will take some good pictures of the proud mommy tomorrow.

BTW, for those of you that are wondering, all Substitute Blogging is being done by The Princess adoring sister, Jenn. You're welcome Internet Friends!!

No comments:

Blog Archive